Update for the home match Cercle Brugge!
In the e-mail you may have received on Wednesday 8 December, regarding the COVID-19 measures, an error has unfortunately crept in (see red sentence).
Due to operational reasons, safety reasons (Covid-19) and clear restrictions/agreements with the Pro League/Government, we as a club are not able to provide food or drinks in the stands North and East. Therefore, for this Saturday's match as well as the one against KAS Eupen (27/12), neither beverage nor food stands will be open in these two stands. Our apologies for this inconvenience.
Saturday 11 December, the Kanaries play against Cercle Brugge at 18:30. With the following rules you are all set for a fun but safe visit at Stayen.
- The doors open as from 5 pm
- The ticket offices will be open for ticket sales on match day
- Follow the sanitary measures on the entire Stayen-site
- Disinfect hands where possible
- Wear the mouth mask correctly at all times
- The drink and food stands will NOT be open in the stands North & East.
- Therefore, it will not be possible to consume food or beverages in both stands
- It is also forbidden to bring in food or drinks
- The doors of the North and East stands will close immediately after the end of the match.
- Smoke only in the designated areas!
- Feeling sick? Then support from home
Allemòòl Bediëen tegen Corona ✊